Sunday, 5 September 2010

Bnugles Brewery

Present - Ojay, Mendoza, Smiley Sal & Bnugle.

Having got a call from Bnugle late one night asking if I had spare parts to repair Mendos PC, I was more than happy to oblige....

Fast forward 30 minutes and I arrived at Bnugle Towers, with Mendo's PC in pieces. LOL.

Things went from bad to worse as Bnugle medalled about, he even manged to break his own PC albeit temporarily.
Anyway after  some faffing about we managed to 'Mend' the Mendozas ageing PC.

The best bit was yet to come, as Bnugle reached for the Dyson Mendo & myself stood in amazement, even Jen had to come and see it for herself....

"SAL, SAL, get the camera quick"

Pictures, it DID happen!




Anyway, we were rewarded with his fine ales for turning up...

That said we both got a text later...... "I wouldn't open the lager yet?" Ooops

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.