Saturday, 7 July 2012

Bare GrillZ, Manchester

Ojay/Squirrell...


Fuck it, sick of being a lazy twat so decided to go and hit up some more drain research and sniff out some more shit with Squiz0r.

Just A.N.Other CSO/Storm overflow this one.

But as it niggled me somewhat and the lid was a C**T to budge and in the end I stung my bollocks on some killer 5ft nettles on a re-visit.

I thought I'd make some kind of effort to post something up for our troubles...


Try as I might, there was no way in beyond the stainless steel & fanny plasters


Luckily I'd already tried to solo a lid here before with no luck, this time it was overgrown beyond recognition


Man-in-hole


Once down into the inspection chamber (partway up the overflow), is a 2ft RCP which carries a small tributary to the watercourse.


Beyond, a 5ft RCP which soon dropped to less than 2ft crawl to the CSO/Storm Overflow

(Excuse the shitty CBA handheld pict0r)




560mm crawl FTW!
(This takes you to a reasonble sized Non-Screened CSO)



Clambering over into the sewer beyond the overflow weir

(This place left a bad taste, later on even the Kronie wouldn't shift)


GTFO



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.