Oi Oi.. 3 years ago to this day since I last poked about in here.
(And prior to that a couple of comedy trips with Mr X and Co.)
This was more of a Sunday stroll before we headed on upto Uppermill for a bacon butty and a few pints - derps + beer garden FTW
Fletchers has always been full of win and I'm surprised more people haven't paid this place attention over the years.
Speaking of which there seems to have been a few back handers with security gwarning here over the last few months since TLR last visited..
In Summary:
- Local developers want to build houses
- The locals object
- Oldham council say the land is contaminated
- And somewhere in-between the metal thieves have been in and lifted a metric fuck tonne of copper and other materials from the place (apparently un-disturbed ?)
- Security is supposed to be pretty keen here I suspect just like Pyestock someone is having a tin bath! :
- Anyway I lifted a pair of wellies so all is good ;)
Biggup Fletchers...
I can't live without my radio
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.