Boredem often leads to last minute japery atm.
With no plan, we wondered around the City hitting anything and everything we could..
We were denied entry at quite a few places via some from of security ;)
In the end time was against us, so we headed over to the wharf.
Watermans Place & Blue Apartments were where we ended up.
It was windy as f00k and getting pics wasn't easy, I gave up in the end as the big dopey Nikon & tripod flailed about in the wind!
Them wrong 'uns locked me on the rooftop, so I had to break free, cutting my hand in the process LOL.
First up Waterman's Place
This is an older pic, the last time I was here was on teh crutches
On the way down we found the 'roof terrace'
Looking across to 'Blue Apartments'
Next up Blue Apartments
Cnuts be locking me on rooftops
Light trails as my camera was blown over
3 massive Cnuts & your's truly :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.