Monday, 5 November 2012

Vicc Undercroft, Manchester

Ojay/Ninjaboy/Nic/Shorty...

This place needs no introductions really having been here a few times now over the past few years.

I even had a key at one point and shared it out with 'others' to go and take a look, sadly them days are gone and I'd almost forget about the place until I remembered Lee still hadn't been.

The pacer front-end has now been removed, and a few of the other rooms have been stripped of their warez :(

As we mooched about further up in the building we triggered a sensor which I hadn't spotted before, stealth was no longer an option as we legged it the fuck out!!

Anyway a few more pics, I doubt I will ever be going back here..






A few I pinched from Nic





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.