Saturday, 18 April 2015

Medlock Goonage, Manchester

Ojay, Nickindroy, ViralEye, Snake Oil...


Day 1 of annual leave..

The sun was shining and Mrs Ojay whipped out a massive list of chores and D.I.Y shizzle that needed attention.

Luckily my phone chimed and a few heads were up for pissing about.

I deciced we'd head back down the Medlock as the levels were low and it makes for a good stroll.

We killed some time waiting for the Preston 2 on the Red River.

Sadly the local chavs had emptied the local Asda and all that remained in the refrigerator was some Carlsberg, FFS!


CHAVTASTIC..Oh wait it's Nick :p


Someone say Big Numpty's ?




Next Stop U.M.I.S.T


The Preston 2


"Fuck off Ojay"


Diversion


Hulme Flumes Little Brother



Oxford Road



Wad0r Fail


See you next Tuesday...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.