Monday, 26 April 2010

Arrow Mill Chimney, Rochdale

Visited by Ojay, being Repaired by Stepping Lightly.

Thanks to Stepping Lightly for making this possible. I knew I had to climb a 200ft chimney later in the day, and as I had never been up one before I had the opportunity to get up the top of one of these beasts today to admire the views, and see if I was comfortable with being sat on top of a chimney.

It's a bit uneasy at over 200ft up sat on top of a chimney, that I can assure you, even tho I was well and truly clipped on the feeling of falling off is forefront of the mind. Even been hoisted up by the crane is an odd sensation, swinging around in the wind!

I'm glad I did this now, as it certainly helped me with what I had to tackle later on, and the views were ace from up here, shame I couldn't have stayed longer.

Anyway on with a few pics...

Up and away


Top of chimney



Inside


Looking down



Pano


Rochdale


Mill


Crane


Moi


Stepping Lightly


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.